Federal Skilled Worker Program
To apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must meet the following three requirements:
- Paid skilled work experience – at least one year at a full-time job at skill type 0, or levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC).
- English or French Proficiency – complete a language test to show that you meet a minimum level of (CLB) 7 for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Education – have received a Canadian high school degree, or a Canadian post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or a foreign equivalent assessed by Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
You must also have enough funds to support yourself and your family after arriving in Canada. If you meet these three requirements,
your application will then be assessed based on the following six factors:
- Work experience
- English or French proficiency
- Whether you have a job offer
- Chances of being successfully accustomed to Canada
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada as a professional skilled worker, please complete your Qualification Package for Skilled Professional or contact us for a consultation and we will be happy to answer all your questions.