#250 - 997 Seymour St. Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6B 3M1
International Experience

International Experience Canada (IEC)

International Experience Canada (IEC) allows young individuals from over 30 countries to travel and work in Canada. Countries that have IEC are the ones that hold a bilateral youth mobility arrangement with Canada. This means that Canadian citizens also have an opportunity to travel and work in countries where IEC is available.

The following three travel and work experiences exist under IEC: Working Holiday, Young Professionals, and International Co-op Internship. Depending on the country where IEC is available, you can choose among 1 or more of these options. Please contact us to find out if you qualify for any of these programs.

Working Holiday

This visa lets you visit Canada for an extended period of time, such as up to 12 months in many cases, and gives you plenty of time to travel. Under this visa however, you are allowed to find a temporary job to help pay for your stay. Working Holiday Visa is a great opportunity for you to explore Canadian culture and improve your English level.

Program criteria and requirements differ depending on your country of residence. The age range for all countries is typically between 18 and 35; however, can be lower in some cases.

There is also a quota for each country -- maximum number of people allowed to enter Canada in a given period of time. Available spots fill up fast, so if you would like to travel and work in Canada, contact us immediately. We can help you determine your eligibility, and assist you in preparing all the necessary documents. Canada is waiting for you!

Young Professionals

This visa gives you a great opportunity to gain professional work experience in Canada. It will give you a chance to advance in your career, while experiencing Canadian way of life and improving your English level. You will also work with people from different cultural backgrounds and learn new ways of doing business.

International Co-op Internship

If you are a student and would like to get international work experience related to your field of study, Canada is a great choice. International Co-op Internship visa allows you to receive an employment position as part of your academic curriculum. Don’t wait, contact us for details now!


If you are interested to work in Canada and live in an exciting multicultural environment, please contact us for a consultation.