#250 - 997 Seymour St. Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6B 3M1
Our Services for Students

Our Services for Students

Choosing School

Assistance in choosing an English or French language school, college, university or post-graduate study that is right for you. We consider factors such as your academic progress, goals, location preferences, personal interests, finances and current available programs. Available levels of academic achievement include certifications, Diplomas, Undergraduate Degrees, Post Graduate Diplomas, Master’s Degrees, and Doctorates (PhD).

Application to School

Assistance in applying to that school, college or university. Every school has different rules, requirements and deadlines on how to apply. Our experienced team of enthusiastic employees will guide you in selecting the right program and ensure all courses selected for that program are relevant. We have follow up procedures to prevent incomplete applications and any delays in admission. All necessary documentation is provided in a timely manner to meet all deadlines in the application process.

Obtaining a Study Permit

Obtaining a Study Permit must be done according to the requirements of numerous visa offices around the world. Our experienced team will ensure that all your necessary documentation is professionally prepared and filed as per guidelines proposed by specific visa offices. Our team will also assist you in selecting the preferred accommodation/housing, give you an orientation of the location you are departing to, transport you from airport to your address of residence, and transport you to selected school/university on your first day.

Renew (Extend) Study Permit

If you wish to study longer, we can assist you with preparing an application to extend your study permit.

Restoration of Student Status

Our services include restoring your Study Permit if you have recently lost your status as a student. We can discuss your eligibility, and ensure you meet all the necessary requirements before applying.

Obtaining Temporary Resident Visa

If you need to return to Canada in the near future, you can apply for a temporary resident visa before your departure. We can help you prepare all the necessary documentation.

Change student status (study permit) to work permit

If during your studies you have been offered an employment position in Canada, you may change your status from student to worker. You are also able to work during your studies under other conditions, either with or without an official work permit, or be eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit. We can examine any of these options, help you choose what is right for you, and prepare the application accordingly.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

If you have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution with degree, diploma or certificate, you may be eligible to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit. We can assist you with assessing your eligibility and preparing all necessary documents.

Provincial Nominee Program

If you have graduated from an eligible Canadian, post-secondary institution within the past two years, you may be eligible to apply for Provincial Nomination under an International Graduate category. Once you are nominated by the province or territory, you may immediately apply for permanent residence status through Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Canadian Experience Class

If you have graduated from Canadian post-secondary institution and work in Canada for at least one year in a full time professional position, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence status under the Canadian Experience Class. If you choose to remain in Canada, our qualified staff can help you with an immigration application.


If you are interested in studying in Canada and living in an exciting multicultural environment, please complete your Qualification Application for Student Permit or contact us for a consultation and we will be happy to answer all your questions.